1. General care: skin care(e.g: wear and change clothes), mouth care, ear irrigation, bandaging training, changing diapers, cold and hot therapy;
2. Venous puncture/transfusion: dorsal vein of hand, femoral vein, dorsal vein of foot
3. Intramuscular injection: bilateral deltoid, bilateral vastus lateralis
4. Subcutaneous injection: the subcutaneous of lateral thigh
5. Bone marrow puncture: distinct body marks; practice tibial puncture; outflow of simulative bone marrow shows proper puncture operation;
6. Gastric intubation: detect tube position by means of abdominal auscultation; can practice gastrointestinal decompression, gastric lavage, etc; aspiration of gastric fluid indicates proper intubation;
7. Urethral catheterization: replaceable male/female perineum, practice male/female urethral catheterization
8. leum, rectum, bladder stoma care
9. CPR operation training: Support multiple ventilation ways: mouth to mouth, mouth to nose, BVM to mouth; electronic monitoring of inflation frequency, volume, compression number, frequency and depth; can only practice inflation or compression;
10. Auscultation：the heart sound, the breathing sound, the bowel sound .
11. Defibrillating and pacing: simulating the defibrillation and pacing, can be used with different real defibrillator and pacemaker to achieve the real defibrillation and pacing.
12. ECG: simulating ECG, can be used with different real ECG to achieve the real ECG.