1. Holistic care: diaper changing, wear and replace clothes, mouth care, cold and hot therapy, bandaging;
2. Venous transfusion/puncture, arm veins include and Scalp vein includes.
3. Gastric intubation: detect tube position by means of auscultation; can practice gastrointestinal decompression, nasal feeding, gastric lavage, etc;
4. Bone marrow puncture: practice tibial puncture; outflow of simulative bone marrow shows proper puncture operation; drug liquid can be injected into and can practice transfusion operation;
5. CPR operation training: Support multiple ventilation ways: mouth to mouth, mouth to nose, BVM to mouth; electronic monitoring of inflation frequency, volume, compression number, frequency and depth; can only practice inflation or compression；