1. Operations of child care: full body bandage exercise, changing clothes, eye washing and administering, mouth cavity care
2. Airway management: realistic mouth, nose, tongue, gum, pharynx, larynx, esophagus, epiglottis, trachea and tracheal ring, can practice tracheal intubation, sputum suction, oxygen inhaling
3. Oral and nasal feeding
5. Venipuncture, injection, transfusion (Arm). There is an obvious feeling when needle penetrates into vein. And blood flash back indicates proper insertion.
6. Intramuscular injection in bilateral deltoid, bilateral vastus lateralis.
7. Enema, placement of rectal suppository
8. Urethral catheterization
9. Holistic care: sponge bath, replacing clothes, cold and heat therapy
10. Limbs joints: Bend, rotation, upper and lower movement.
11. The stoma of ileum and colon nursing
12. Puncture of tibia bone marrow